Below are answers to some questions you might have.
If you have any additional questions you can reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What’s it like to paint with Louise?
- With each video class, you will receive a printable line drawing created by Louise. You’ll transfer the drawing onto watercolor paper before beginning to paint.
- This technique makes painting these gorgeous works of art doable even for a beginner.
- In each online painting class, Louise will share step-by-step instructions along with lots of tips for making your paintings look amazing. You can start and stop the videos as needed, but Louise paints at a pace that is easy to follow so you can paint right along with her.
Do I need high-speed internet?
- Yes – you will need a good internet connection in order to watch the online video painting classes.
How long will I have to watch the videos?
- If you have purchased a video you will have lifetime access to it.
- If you have purchased an annual membership your video lessons will be available to you as long as your membership subscription is active.
- You can start and stop the videos as needed to complete the painting. Louise will, for the most part, paint the entire painting in the video lesson so you can paint along with her.
Can I print the instructions, line drawings, and painting packets?
- Yes and once you have printed or downloaded any painting packets or line drawings they are yours to keep forever.
What will I be painting?
- You’ll be painting a variety of florals, still lifes, and landscapes like the ocean scene pictured above.
- You’ll also have the opportunity to paint some abstract designs and possibly even some portraits.
- Louise will be sharing some paintings that she has taught to students all over the world, as well as, some brand new original designs.
What if I am a beginner painter?
- With each video, you will be provided with a line drawing that you will trace onto your watercolor paper using wax-free graphite paper. This drawing will serve as a guide as you paint.
- This technique makes painting with Louise doable for any level of painter, even a beginner.
- Louise also presents each painting class in a step-by-step manner so that even a beginning painter will easily be able to paint along with her.
What supplies will I need?
- You will find a specific supply list for each online painting class included in your downloadable documents files.
- In general, you’ll need:
- 300-pound cold press watercolor paper and occasionally 140-pound cold press watercolor paper
- wax-free graphite paper
- golden synthetic paint brushes (6 and 16 round, 1 inch and 20 flat)
- watercolor or acrylic paints
- a paint palette or a white plastic or glass plate
- 2 water bowls
- a roll of bath tissue wrapped with four sheets of absorbent paper towels
Can I sell and exhibit the work I create using these lessons?
- Yes, however, there are some restrictions.
- You should not enter copies of any other artists’ paintings into shows that require original works.
- If you are going to sell any painting you have copied, it is appropriate to add your signature followed by the word “after” then the original artist’s name.
Can I share the videos?
- No! Please remember that the online painting classes are meant to be viewed only by those who have purchased a class or an annual membership.
- Please do not share this content with a classroom of students who have not paid without express written consent from Louise Jackson.
If you really love learning to paint with Louise and you'd like to save money, you can join her annual membership.
Annual Membership Benefits
- Access to every video lesson and painting packet in Louise's library for one full year.
- For one year, you can watch as many video painting lessons as you would like. New videos will be added to the library every month.
- You can also download and print all of the instructions and line drawings for every painting class so that you have them forever.
- Plus you'll be able to download and print all of the complimentary painting packet instructions and line drawings too.
- Special bonuses - see below!
How will the annual membership be structured?
- You will have full access to the entire library of video painting classes plus the complimentary painting packets and member's only bonuses at LouiseJacksonPaintingClasses.com for a full year.
- You may choose to renew your membership each year so you have uninterrupted access to the classes.
How many videos are in the library?
- As of February 25, 2020, there are 8 video classes in the library.
- Each month at least one new video will be added so you will always have a choice in which painting you’d like to create.
- You can see the entire list of paintings on the Online Painting Classes page.
Member's Only Bonuses
- Free downloadable and printable copy of Elegant Inks, Louise's amazing coloring book ($9.99 value)
- Free Wild Roses painting packet ($15 value)
NOTE there are no full or prorated refunds on annual memberships.